Who We Are
One Time Donation via PayPal
The Endowment Fund for World Peace and Global Healing, founded by Charlotte Anderson, is a registered non-profit organization dedicated to alleviating mental, emotional and physical suffering. Since its inception it has supported projects based on the guidance and recommendations of Master Choa Kok Sui. It continues to follow his recommendations and the example of his humanitarian and charitable activities.
The EFWPGH is dedicated to raising public awareness of living conditions that need improvement in the developing areas of the world. The EFWPGH is focused on improving people's lives globally with particular emphasis on:
- Support programs that provide food, water, medication, clothing, blankets and shelter to those who need assistance
- Supports the establishment of free public healing clinics in underdeveloped areas where allopathic medicine is substantially unavailable
- Works to increasing awareness in areas where improvement is needed
- Provides assistance in the form of vocational training and livelihood programs in order to improve the future of people who are jobless or homeless
- Promotes world peace through uniting the minds and hearts of people throughout the world through the prorogation of non-denominational prayer and meditation
FACT - 3.5 MILLION PEOPLE (1.35 MILLION OF WHICH ARE CHILDREN) WILL EXPERIENCE HOMELESSNESS IN A GIVEN YEAR.
Mission & Vision Statement
The Endowment Fund for World Peace and Global Healing (EFWPGH) recognizes that every human being has the right to live a life filled with promise and a genuine sense of well being. Without regard to a person's background, religious affiliation, or spiritual preference, the EFWPGH provides funding and food for those who need it most.
How We Operate
The Endowment Fund for World Peace & Global Healing is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization in the United States. Ninety-nine percent of all proceeds are directed toward providing services and funding according to the vision of our organization.
All organizations that we support are registered non-profit organizations within their own countries. The registration documents for the organizations we support are on file in our corporate office. For more information on various ways in which you can assist our projects, please visit our Donation Information.